Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020
The first Mother's Day of the new decade is nearly upon us, and it brings with it lots of new trends, gifts & themes. This year it's all about sharing the love for all the Mums out there, no matter their age or style.
With new trends of 'diversity' and 'creative expression' alongside 'wonder women' and 'vibrancy' creeping through into the stationery and gifting world. We can't wait to share our top picks for all the marvellous Mums out there!
For the floral mama!
For all the floral loving Mamas out there, we've found lots of unusual yet gorgeous flower-themed gifts fitting for any Mother's Day celebration. From accessories to sweet treats, see our top picks of the gifting bunch below.
- Bunch of Biscuits (Honeywell Bakery)
- Personalised Eco Birth Flower Scarf (Studio Hop)
- Floral Linen Notebook (Old English Co.)
- 3 Month Flower Subscription (Bloom & Wild)
For the cocktail mama!
Here's one for all the cocktail connoisseurs, whether it's Gin, Prosecco, Rum or Vodka we have collated the ultimate gift list for all the cocktail loving Mums out there. From personalised spirits to neon signs fit for any home bar, for some ginspiration...we mean inspiration, this Mother's Day, check out the below.
- Mother's Day Gin (Oh So Cherished)
- Free the Tipple Cocktail Book (Oliver Bonas)
- Lemon Gin Coaster (Old English Company)
- Cocktail Neon Sign (Oliver Bonas)
For the fashion-forward mama!
Treat Mum to a new wardrobe essential (or two) this Mother's Day, perhaps something she wouldn't purchase herself. A new bag is never a bad idea, especially when paired with new jewellery, clothing and accessories! Some of our top picks for the more fashion-forward Mums are linked here.
- No 1 Mother Enamel Pin (Old English Company)
- Girl Gang Clothes Set (Letter Clothing Company)
- Personalised Family Names Necklace (Posh Totty Designs)
- Personalised Leather Lady Cross Body Bag (LRM Goods)
For the baking mama!
From accountant, comedian and birthday cake extraordinaire, Mums have a whole host of diverse occupations. So, why not treat Mum to some new baking tools to help with those birthday masterpieces? From baking accessories to personalised culinary essentials, our top baking gifts are listed and linked below.
- Bear Hug Tea Towel (Old English Company)
- Personalised Embossing Rolling Pin (Boon Hardware)
- Afternoon Tea at The Cutter and Squidge Bakery (Cutter and Squidge website)
- Ready Set Bake Apron (Old English Company)
For the organised mama!
With after school clubs, parties, coffee catch-ups and everything else in between, our Mums are forever busy and always running an extremely tight ship. This Mother’s Day, gift Mum a collection of stationery essentials, helping to get the to-do lists out of her brain and somewhere the whole family can see.
- Mal Paper Daily Goal Setter Planner (Mal Paper Website)
- Consider This Day Conquered (Old English Company)
- Custom Leather Bookmark (Swag and Tassel)
- You May Delay Notebook – (Old English Company)
For the eco mama!
We're all trying to do our bit to save our incredible planet, so why not gift eco-friendly this Mother's Day? Treat Mum to a stylish yet sustainable gift from clothing and accessories to home decor and stationery this Mother's Day. Our top planet-saving present picks are pictured and linked below.
- Recycled Range Leopard Tote (WOUF)
- Woodland Floor Eco-Friendly Bamboo Travel Mug 17oz (Milly Green)
- Dinner candles (British Colour Standard)
- Love You Recycled Card Small Card (Old English Company)
Whatever you Mama’s style, we are certain you'll find the perfect gift! But don't forget your card, we have a HUGE range of Mother's Day greeting cards available over on our website. To shop, click here.
P.S – When placing your Old English Company Mother’s Day orders, don’t forget to use code MOTHER20 at the checkout to receive 20% off your order…and don’t forget, Mum’s the word!